Tuesday, October 17, 2006

the mighty navajo

ok! so they have started painting the navajo white on the stucco!
again, i took these with my not so fabulous phone camera so...



it's funny - but the navajo white looks like the same color as the unpainted hardiboard... whatever - at least it's not the same yellow as the neighbors anymore.
(not that i don't like the yellow - i do, a lot, but i want to be able to distinguish my house in some way...) and speaking of neighbors, i spoke with julie and she confirmed that the rick black house next door is using the same yellow - all the rick blacks are.
so... good for us.
here's a few photos in the shade...


3 Comments:

Blogger Brains said...

Hey, how are you? I'm your neighbor at 5357 Ag Cir. We actually picked out greens and a grey for our house...so...I guess...I need to talk to Julie again. Good times.

4:47 PM  
Blogger honeypumpkin said...

good luck with that! they charged us quite a bit to repaint, even though we were the first to pick our colors. (versus the casa bella on the right)
so you guys are the rick black?
it's a beautiful house! definatley one that gave us pause with our decision. when we signed though, there were only 5 models - the two casa bellas, the two fabs, and this swisher.
crazy!
when are they planning on starting on your foundation?
do you know about the yahoo group for agavites?

nice to meet you!

robin

4:54 PM  
Blogger Brains said...

I do know about the yahoo group, I'm a subscriber, just not vocal. I absolutely love your house, you made a great decision, very cool! The foundation pour is kind of a sore, discouraging subject...not really sure. Our plans were approved mid-August, so I'm not exactly sure what the hold up is. From reading the Agave yahoo comments, it sounds like there are some issues with the builders, so maybe that's it.

Here's my contact info: brian@texasavenuefilms.com

Karen and I can't wait to move in!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home